Bible 3.9 2 Peter and Jude*
Syllabus for 2 Peter and Jude
- Introduction to 2 Peter
- Precious Faith & Promises
- The Christian Nurturing Word of God
- The Christian’s War
- Our Hope ~ the Second Coming
- The Epistle of Jude
*Each Lecture and Appendix includes PowerPoint Slides and/or Documents
The following instructions are given to assist the user of CoursesUsee in gaining maximum benefit from the study materials and presentations for personal use in teaching, preaching and other areas of ministry.
- In beginning, read the syllabus for each course in full, marking the name and author of the textbook.
- Purchase the textbook and begin reading. Faithfully follow and complete the reading assignments as the beginning of each lecture presentation. (Textbooks are not provided by CoursesUsee, however we recommend the purchase of used books where available. Most online agencies offer these at reduced prices.)
- Take your time proceeding in the viewing of lectures, taking notes where material appears helpful for future use. You can print the PowerPoint Lectures in outline format but make sure to click on the “Print Outline” button, not the cell button which will print full pages for each cell. You can also highlight the left column in outline format and paste on MS Word to print.
- At the end of the lecture presentation is an assignment for the user to complete. We recommend completion of this, which gives immediate application of some of the material and helps achieve maximum benefits in learning.
- Ministry and Preaching Courses are listed in sequential order. We recommend following this order since some of the material assumes a knowledge that may have been gained in a previous presentation.
- We recommend printing the lectures for the purpose of keeping the lecture materials in a file or notebook, as well as note-taking as mentioned in #3.
- You may use the Bible Course materials in your own ministry, Sunday School class, Small Group Bible Study or however it benefits Kingdom Ministry.
MinistrEsources prays that God will honor your use of the materials and bless your life and ministry in a meaningful way. Thank you for calling upon us as you serve.